17th Annual Barry Naimark Charity Skins
|The Vancouver Curling Club is pleased to host the 17th Annual Barry Naimark Charity Skins Bonspiel on February 27 - March 2, 2014.
Named after the late Barry Naimark - who was a longtime VCC member and part of the Dagg foursome who became world curling champions in 1964 - the Charity Skins Bonspiel is an opportunity for curlers to play the game they love, have fun with their friends and meet other members, all while raising funds for a local charity.
In the spring of 2013, the Board of Directors selected a new charity for the 2014 and 2015 bonspiels; the Club is pleased to support Pets and Friends. This very worthwhile registered charity provides and promotes the healing comfort and companionship of animals.
Please read below for registration details and use the menu along the top of this page to learn more about the Barry Naimark Charity Skins Bonspiel.
- Registration is now closed for the 2014 Barry Naimark Charity Skins Bonspiel.
- The registration fee is $300 per team, payable by cash or cheque before your first game.
- The draw is now live; please click here for the schedule.
- Each team is guaranteed a minimum of 3 games and the chance to earn back your entry fee (and maybe more) via Skins winnings; we had more than $5,500 in cash prizes during the 2013 event.
- Saturday features the fun-filled dinner banquet.
- There are amazing raffle, silent auction and 50/50 draws throughout the entire weekend whose proceeds go towards the supported charity.